Registrar’s Office – Room D173
1980 Allston Way
Berkeley, CA. 94704
Monday – Friday
Current Student Records Request
Complete a blue transcript request form (located in the Registrar’s Office) and provide a stamped addressed envelope for each transcript request.
- Write out on the BHS return address: Berkeley High School, Registrar’s office, 1980 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA. 947024.
- If you have more than one request you will need to staple all blue forms together and paper clip them to the stack of envelopes.
- To PICK-UP an Official Transcript, fill out the blue form and check the pick-up box and provide the School, Scholarship or Agency name in the address area. You will need to see your counselor for any School’s that require the “Common Application”.
Note: Check in with your Counselor or College Advisor if you have any other questions or concerns
Former Student Records Request
Come to Berkeley High School Registrar’s Office during business hours. If you send a representative to request your records, they will need a signed authorization statement from you.
You will need to provide a letter with the following information:
- Your Name (as it appeared on school records)
- Date of birth
- Year of graduation or year you last attended
- Address to all places you would like your records mailed
- Money order or Cashier’s check should be made out to “BHS Records”
Berkeley High School – Registrars Office
1980 Allston Way
Berkeley, CA 94704
Official Transcript = $5.00 ea.
Unofficial Transcript = $2.00 ea.
Duplicate Diploma= $10.00 ea.
Diploma Cover = $5.00 ea.
Typical processing time can take up to fifteen business days from your initial request.
If B-Tech (formally East Campus) or BUSD Independent Studies Program was your last school of attendance, you will need to request your records from that site. Contact information for B-Tech is 510-644-6159 and ISP is 510-644-8592
EDUCATION VERIFICATION REQUEST
When conducting a background check for a former student you will need to provide the student’s full name at time of attendance (maiden name), date of birth and the year the student was last in attendance. Your request cannot be processed without all pertinent information; you can fax your request to 510-644-8766 the processing time can take from five to ten business days. If you are in need of an Official Transcript there is a fee of $5.00.
Colleges Requesting Transcripts
When requesting transcript via fax you will need to provide:
- student’s name (as it appeared on school records)
- date of birth
- year of graduation or year last attended.
Request will be processed within five to ten business days with a $5.00 charge per official transcript.