AP Testing Information
- Students must “Check In” on their testing device 1-3 days prior to EACH EXAM. Info here.
- In Person AP Exams (Spanish Lang, Spanish Lit, French, Chinese, Music Theory) will be held on Friday May 21 at the Berkeley Adult School. Report at 7am (Spanish Lang) or 11am (all others).
- Testing: Devices Update: 5/7/21
- Testing Email Update: 4/22/21
- Digital Testing Readiness Schedule
- Testing FAQs, 2/26/2021
- Master BHS AP Testing Schedule
- Some AP testing dates can be changed – Log in at Total Registration to request a change.
- AP Tests can still be CANCELLED without refund. Log in at Total Registration to cancel.
IB Testing Information
On 2/11/21 the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) announced that BHS will not hold the “seated” portion of May IB exams for 2021. Students are still expected to complete all other internal and external assessments for their IB exams.
How will IB exams be scored without the May exam? The IBO will grade the internal and external assessments for each IB exam. A final IB exam score will be calculated based on the assessment scores, teacher predicted grade, and moderation based on past IB performance.
Will the IB Diploma still be awarded? Yes.
When will IB exam results be known? Students can access results ~July 7th, the same date as in past years.
When are your IB Exam IA’s and EA’s due? Each teacher sets their own IA/EA deadlines. Please check with your individual teacher about your due dates.
What are the IA’s and EA’s for each IB exam that must be completed? The IB 2021 Assessment sheet has been updated to show the remaining assessments for each course.Please contact your IB teacher if you have a question about your IA’s and EA’s.Please contact the IB Coordinator, email@example.com, for any questions about these changes.