The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) issues accreditation to high schools and colleges throughout California. Berkeley High School hosted the WASC Visiting Team in early November 2018, evaluating the high school and our BHS WASC Report Final 2018 Report . This work culminated with our Revised Schoolwide Action Plan which was submitted to WASC in December, 2018.
Berkeley High School received notification from WASC in February 2019 that the school earned a six-year accreditation, with a one day midterm visit, the second highest accreditation option available.
Previous WASC reports below:
- For a copy of our 2015 Self Study, click here.
- For a copy of the Self Study that BHS prepared for the 2012 visit, click here.
- For a copy of the 2012 WASC visiting team’s report on their findings, click here.
The 2012 WASC action plan was used to create our school’s Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA). The SPSA is updated yearly.
- For a copy of the 2012-13 action plan, click here.
- For a copy of the 2013-14 action plan, click here.
- For a copy of the 2014-15 action plan, click here.