The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) issues accreditation to schools. Berkeley High School will be hosting a team March 23-24, 2015 for our three-year revisit. WASC last visited our campus in March 2012.
- For a copy of the Self Study that BHS prepared for the 2012 visit, click here.
- For a copy of the 2012 WASC visiting team’s report on their findings, click here.
The 2012 WASC action plan was used to create our school’s Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA). The SPSA is updated yearly.
- For a copy of the 2012-13 action plan, click here.
- For a copy of the 2013-14 action plan, click here.
- For a copy of the 2014-15 action plan, click here.
If you have any questions about the WASC process email Daniel Nube (email@example.com), the BHS WASC coordinator, or call 510.644.4569.